Interview Green Card Marriage Based (Part 1)
It can be stressful to go through the process and not know what is going to happen during the interview for the Green Card, I know, I’ve been there!
That’s why I decided to share my experience. I hope it can be helpful to some of you, who are going through or going to go through the same process.
I divided the topic in 3 parts.
– The documents that my husband and I brought (Part 1).
– The questions that might be asked during the interview (Part 2). Check it out here.
– The interview itself – Our own experience (Part 3). Check it out here.
This is Part 1. I explain in this video the documents that we (my husband and I) brought to the interview.
Basically, this is what we brought:
– USCIS application
– USCIS interview notice
– Original documents: Passports, birth certificates, marriage certificate
– Recent pay stubs
– Bona fides: lease, bills, magazines, etc.
– Bank statements
– Join bank account letter
– In-laws testimony
– Tickets of trips
If you have any question don’t hesitate to ask, I’ll be happy to help! 🙂